FEES and REQUIREMENTS
$450.00 per day or
$100.00 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
|$150.00 nonrefundable to hold date (call first to check for availability)
$500.00 Security/Cleaning deposit.
|Certificate Of Liability Insurance (minimum $1,000,000.00) must list Rescue Community Center as additional insured. Private Security may be required
|36' wide x 56' long x 10' height (2,284 square feet)
NO GLITTER OR CONFETTI DECORATIONS ALLOWED!
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ATTACH OR PIN ANY DECORATIONS TO THE ACOUSTICAL
CEILING PANELS OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR REPLACEMENTS!
CEILING CENTER AND SIDE HOOKS ARE PROVIDED TO ATTACH DECORATIONS!
MUSIC MUST BE TURNED OFF BY 11:00 P.M.
|Rental Includes Use of:
|| 20 6-feet banquet tables
2 4-feet tables
120 folding chairs
Small portable bar
Covered patio with 6 tables
Kitchen with stove/oven, warmer & refrigerator
2 large electric coffee pots
The stove pilot is lit prior to your event. After you’re done with the stove,
we ask all burners shut off and the main gas line in the
kitchen (back left of stove) is turned off.
Bring your own matches/fire stick to light stove if necessary.
Bring your own cutlery and chopping boards.
Utensils & items in drawers/cupboards are property of the Community Center
and NOT for use by renter.
Please see that the outside shed door remains locked unless in use by the renter!
1. You must provide 55-gallon drum garbage liners for trash and 13-gallon liners for restrooms.
2. Dump all coffee grounds in the trash, NOT IN THE SINKS.
3. All trash must be dumped in outside trash and recyclable dumpsters. If trash exceeds dumpster capacity, excess trash must be disposed of by Licensee. Please make sure dumpster lid remains closed.
4. Floors are to be swept and mopped with just water. This includes the kitchen and bathroom floors.
5. All decorations and tacks, staples, tape, etc. are to be removed from walls, ceiling (do not touch ACOUSTICAL CEILING PANELS), and tables.
6. Wipe all tables and chairs clean.
7. Leave two racks of chairs and 10 tables together in Hall at all times.
8. Make sure all windows and doors are closed tightly and locked.
9. Turn off gas stove and hood fan, kerosene heater or swamp cooler, all the lights inside and out, water heater, and refrigerator (with potholder to keep door ajar).
10. Make sure all toilets and urinal are flushed and cleaned before leaving.
11. Check the outside perimeter of building for any trash, balloons, bottles, or decorations that may have been left by your guests and dispose of them in the trash.
12. If you use the patio and/or BBQ, please leave them neat and clean.
13. Make sure shed is locked and put keys back in lockbox.
We appreciate your assistance in keeping our hall clean and looking its best at all times.
CLEANING DEPOSIT CHARGES
Approved by the board on July 20, 2020
Floor not cleaned -- $200.00
Kitchen & Bathrooms -- $100.00
Trash on Grounds -- $100.00
Stove, Oven, or Griddle -- $100.00
Refrigerator -- $100
Barbeque Grill -- $100.00
Glitter and/or confetti -- $200.00
Damage to acoustical panels -- $400 each
Keys not returned -- $50.00
We appreciate your assistance in keeping our Hall clean and looking its best at all times.
We thank you very much for choosing Rescue Community Center for your special event and look forward to your return.